Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Designers Wanted

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Jeewhizz, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeewhizz

Jeewhizz Junior Member

We're looking for another designer to join our books for over-flow purposes.

The majority of work is site design work, however, we do have the odd bit of print work that needs doing.

Here's what we are looking for:

- Proficient, tidy design work
    - The ability to create inspiring 'web 2.0' works, but also when needed, to pull a nice looking corporate site out of the bag
    - Must meet deadlines
    - Experienced Adobe/Macromedia user
    - Vector work a plus

In the first instance, please email me on khalid atsign pixelcraze dot com with :

- 3 recent site designs you have done
    - Your average turnaround
    - Your price
    - Anything else you feel is necessary

Cheers!

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Khalid,

Just to confirm you're looking for designers to put together site designs in layered PSD/PNG format ready for your guys at Pixelcraze to code/develop? Or are you after design and then slicing to HTML/CSS also? Just so everyone knows what sort of info they should be e-mailing in terms of prices :)

Cheers,
    Greg

3. peekaboo

peekaboo Senior Member

Yeah would need a bit more clarification but we could help out :)

Brett

4. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

Any more news on this? I would be interested but like said above...a bit more knowledge could be a great hand

5. Jeewhizz

Jeewhizz Junior Member

Sorry guys, been manic!

I've now filled the slot, but always interested in new talent.

We're only interested in the PSD layouts - we'll do all the coding at our end!

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Khalid,

Thanks for letting us know, I'll close this thread for the time being.

Thanks,
    Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.