Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Designer for website illustrations (drawing from pictures)

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by bettingsherlock, Aug 6, 2010.

1. bettingsherlock

bettingsherlock New Member

Hello, I'm in the process of developing a website revolving around sports.
    A lot of the pages will contain boring dry texts and i'd like to illustrate the pages somewhat.

One of the ideas i have is to take pictures and turn them into drawings and then use those to illustrate the pages. So a drawing of a sports person would go in a corner of a page for example. Having a drawing rather than a picture adds a more unique touch and it should also be easier create shapes that fit the page rather than work around an image.

I know there is software available to automatically convert a picture to a drawing but usually, at least what i've seen so far, the result is exactly what it looks like: a drawing converted from a picture. I'm looking for someone who can do a bit more than that and at least make the drawing look like an actual drawing.

If there's anyone who could make drawings from scratch even better.

Basically show me a few examples of what you can do, possibly with price indication, and we'll see from there.