Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Design Critique Needed

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Warren Jones, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Warren Jones

Warren Jones New Member

2. Nebby 21

Nebby 21 Junior Member

Hi.

Looking at it from a customer point of view you could probably do with shortening the homepage. I think maybe you should have it end just after the "our clients" and have the copy below it in a more info page etc. Other than that, liking it!

3. Warren Jones

Warren Jones New Member

Hey all,

Was working on a new homepage yesterday, we are going ahead with a complete redevelopment of the site.

The new visuals are here, what do you think?

4. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

I like the clear layout on the new homepage. Could the colours be a bit brighter? It looks slightly faded.

Zoe

5. paulyards

paulyards Junior Member

you should change the background color...then i will appeared with a good look over all it's ok now..

6. Romack

Romack Senior Member

just a bit boring, generic layout, pastel colours, safe fonts, green on green, no distinction between text and headers. Yawn.

7. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

It's a good start... personally I don't like the colours. The new home page is better, but I think too much is thrown at the viewer when opening the page, with 3 horizontal lines with links, 3 or 4 very 'in your face and read me' ads showing the discounts and offers, and I think there is much too content for a home page. I think the layout is good, with the 2/3 main column, and a 1/3 column for offers/ads/main links.

...and i'm not keen on the logo, doesn't look professional to me.