Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Design advice please - BR Testing

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by haygy, Jan 21, 2014.

1. haygy

haygy New Member

I've been asked to do a redesign for a building regulations testing company.

The original logo is on the left and the 3 new design options are on the right. If anyone can give me there opinion on which one they prefer it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Attached Files:

2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I prefer the middle one, though I'm not keen on those colours.
  3. haygy

haygy New Member

Thanks Paul, I might try the middle one using the colours of the original.
  4. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I like the blue of the original, perhaps find another that could compliment it, rather than just black.
  5. andybdesign

andybdesign Active Member

I'd agree with Paul. I'm a fan of the middle one. I like the way it feels a bit like a check box but also feels a bit like a building plan too.

So much better than the original one which is very generic. Nice work.
  6. haygy

haygy New Member

Thanks Andy, the middle one was what I hoped people would pick.
  7. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

As above, the middle one. Top one is closely followed 2nd best but middle one has more meaning. 3rd one is a no-no. Nice work man!
  8. Sam Cowley

Sam Cowley Member

I would probably say the last one. I dont know why it just seems like it fits the company and it's abstract and well done. Saying that I also like the middle one as it stands out. Hope this helps!