"Design" advice or opinions?

Junaid Ahmed

Hello everybody, i've been doing some works as hobby and i have always considered it designing.
I'm not trying to advertise my works but i would like to show you some of them to hopefully receive some feedbacks to understand if what i've been doing is a "everybody-can-do-it" or is it a potential designing skill?
I admit that some, if not most of them, have content found on the internet but i always tried to elaborate and manipulate multiple images to create the concept. Also these are realy related to gaming. I understand that industrial design is way different.

23rewr.jpg asd.jpg asdasd.jpg asdasddds.jpg e3rwerewrwerwsd.jpg Senza titolo-1.jpg

Thank you.

It's design. Not the sort of design that most of us do for a living, but design nonetheless. I started off years ago doing photo manipulations and signatures like this for various gaming sites just as a hobby and that gave me a push to eventually look at ways to make a living from what I was doing. It's hard to know exactly what is your own work and what is you simply mimicking what you've seen elsewhere but what you've posted looks decent enough.

One thing I'll say is to always try and ensure that text and important information is legible. The first two images have some social media handles that could be a little tricky to make out. Accurate communication should come first, style and flair second.

It's design. Not the sort of design that most of us do for a living, but design nonetheless. I started off years ago doing photo manipulations and signatures like this for various gaming sites just as a hobby and that gave me a push to eventually look at ways to make a living from what I was doing. It's hard to know exactly what is your own work and what is you simply mimicking what you've seen elsewhere but what you've posted looks decent enough.

One thing I'll say is to always try and ensure that text and important information is legible. The first two images have some social media handles that could be a little tricky to make out. Accurate communication should come first, style and flair second.
Thank you, this is exactly what i wanted to hear. I'm looking forward to work hard and make it a profession. Thank you Paul.

i like inception banner it is really awesome design. why not make your profession as a graphic designer?
I am highly considering it. Tody i'm seeing an advisor to switch my Computer science program to Graphic Design. Hopefully i can switch because i'm really interested in make design my profession and expertise. Thank you Martin.

Back