Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Derren Brown Art

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by davewill, Mar 8, 2010.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

I went to see Derren Brown last week live, and afterwards I checked out his website, only to discover that he paints as well as does tricks! They are really, really good, so if anyone else is interested, here is the link...
    Art by Derren Brown ~
    ________
    M F L B

2. He was on TV last year showing them off, can't for the life of me think what show.

They are very impressive, and I think it's good that he isn't taking the piss too much with the pricing on the A3 prints, compared to the others!

Book seems like a good deal though!

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'm not a fan at all, to make matters even more random a friend of mine has a tattoo of stephen fry that is based almost entirely on the derren brown portrait! They thinned him down a little though!

4. davewill

davewill Senior Member

5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I have some very strange friends.

6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

[​IMG]

I wonder if you will be able to see this pic, its linked via facebook you see, and this is a different strange friend.

7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

She is strange, she's really short! :D

Errrr.... is that The Hoff?

8. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

that is 80's Berlin wall era Hoff!

9. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Ha, it shouldn't make a difference but I did look at it and think at least it's knightrider era, not baywatch or later :D

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

you have no idea how much time we spent debating which era hoff he should go for!

11. jasonwall

jasonwall Member

Are the derren brown pictures good or has he made you think they are!! I wouldn't trust him!!!!!!

12. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Very very talented guy!

13. davewill

davewill Senior Member