Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyberpunk Album Cover

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Paul Murray, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Been working on this tonight. It's an unofficial redesign of the B-Sides album 'Redefine the Enemy' by ATARI TEENAGE RIOT, created mainly for my iPod and probably my portfolio at some point

I'm off to bed as I'm tired, and will probably wake up hating something about this that I can't see right now so I'd appreciate any feedback you have.

2. Corbs

Corbs New Member

Cyberpunk alubum cover

It's a nice design but I think the levels need tweaking. Also, have you thought about bringing the mask out a little? Maybe a slightly different hue...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  3. Paul Murray

I might try that. Unfortunately I must have flattened the file before I saved it because when I opened it the next day I was presented with just one layer.

I'm positive I saved it as something else but can't for the life of me find it on my system so I'll probably redo it at some point :/

Thanks for the feedback though
  4. linziloop

linziloop Member

I really like it, it's kinda haunting...but in a good way ;)

VLAHAKISA Member

Nooooo!!! :D

6. Paul Murray

Yeah, that was pretty much my remark, except with some slightly more offensive language.

Oh well, at least I can start a fresh with 'new eyes'.