Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CV Design

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by mrp2049, Aug 18, 2009.

1. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

2. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Quite a few of those are pretty poor I think, I'd put them down without trying to digest all the info straight away.

Christa Roethlis-Berger's is nice though.

3. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

After about 10 minutes of loading It Finally got there and I thought they were quite average. Some of them were just way to over complicated and I think I would of just thrown them in the bin!

4. br3n

br3n Senior Member

I saw about 5 which I thought were really good, 10 which were waayyy to overcomplicated and the rest just bad.

5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I think these are great examples of some good visual pieces, that perhaps are a little bit of overkill for a CV, maybe this sort of thing can help us clarify what makes a good CV?

6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

CVs have been a popular topic coming up for the past week so I'm sure this will help out some people :)

But when you make an extravagant resumé like that, I think it's more than obvious that you a normal text version as well...

7. tim

tim Senior Member

i have a CV. nothing fancy. georgia + helvetica.

got me my apple interview :D

8. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Theres a few on there i like but im not a graphic designer so I don't think i'd get away with having a cv like that :( lol

9. Harry

Harry Senior Member

10. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Thats actually really nice plain and simple :D

11. Ette Taylor

Ette Taylor Junior Member