Creative logo Concept

Arianna said:
Okay....if it is. Somebody looking for help here, giving their suggestions and you guys making fun with their statements.
I think you should read the whole thread so that you can better understand I guess... !!!!
Best you explain what help that somebody is looking for then because there has never been any question asking for help in this thread....

Yes, as I mentioned in my post, which you rather rudely seemed to have ignored, Arianna, there was no request for help. You simply made a statement. Your reluctance to take blame of any kind, or at the very least realise that the language barrier is perhaps too severe for communication is going to be a big hindrance I think. One could even say that it might be considered a Big Issue. (Sorry... I had to :D)

Arianna said:
Okay....if it is. Somebody looking for help here, giving their suggestions and you guys making fun with their statements.
I think you should read the whole thread so that you can better understand I guess... !!!!
I can read thanks. I think you need to read your original post though, like others have said, there was no request for help.. you're just talking at us. You've just copied and pasted some random information that most of us on here will already know as its a forum of designers, without any kind of explanation even... it's kind of insulting that you think we'd appreciate posts like that.

Back