Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Inspiration on the Blog

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by marble_pars, May 13, 2012.

1. marble_pars

marble_pars Junior Member

I find it hard to come across a good site that has great creative inspiration on all aspects of art, I have been working on a blog for the last few months and already introduced a few ideas that have taken off pretty well. One is a Best of the month post where I feature 5 of the best pieces of work I come across over the month, these can be anything from web design, photography or even traditional art.

I have since been in touch with dozens of artists all over the world working on features, and now have many lined up.

I know there are other blogs doing the same thing but I want to be broader and appeal to a young audience of new, young and unknown artists who can learn and gain inspiration from the work I feature.

How do I benefit? Well obviously I get traffic to my blog but I'm looking to give something back. The blog ties hand in hand with the business but in no way is a platform to solely promote the business.

I'm looking for a little support and feedback so please like my facebook page : Lakewood media | Facebook I will even like yours in return. And please take a look at the blog and even comment, give feedback on the artists.