Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Artworker Leeds

Discussion in 'Design Jobs & Employment Forum:' started by Homiesearch, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Homiesearch

Homiesearch New Member

We're a growing & successful Leeds agency looking for a creative artworker with 5 years experience to join our studio. It's a great place to work & would suit someone with a great sense of humour.

As for skill set, it's the usual - Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, able to work to deadlines - you know the drill.

Drop me a private message & I'll get back to you as to where to send your CV to (posting email addresses just seems to result in spammania & calls from employment agencies who we do not deal with on principle).

Thanks.

2. CartoonScott

CartoonScott New Member

Hello

If you send me your email to scott.evans@live.co.uk I will send you over my CV. You can check out my online portfolio at LOOK: Creative Design and Animation

I can adapt to any style, contemporary, corporate, as well as the creative designs you will see on my site. Feel free to set me a trial brief to test me out.

Scott

3. Cope

Cope New Member

Private message sent :)