Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative Artworker Leeds

Discussion in 'Design Jobs & Employment Forum:' started by Homiesearch, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Homiesearch

Homiesearch New Member

We're a growing & successful Leeds agency looking for a creative artworker with 5 years experience to join our studio. It's a great place to work & would suit someone with a great sense of humour.

As for skill set, it's the usual - Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, able to work to deadlines - you know the drill.

Drop me a private message & I'll get back to you as to where to send your CV to (posting email addresses just seems to result in spammania & calls from employment agencies who we do not deal with on principle).

Thanks.

2. CartoonScott

CartoonScott New Member

Hello

If you send me your email to scott.evans@live.co.uk I will send you over my CV. You can check out my online portfolio at LOOK: Creative Design and Animation

I can adapt to any style, contemporary, corporate, as well as the creative designs you will see on my site. Feel free to set me a trial brief to test me out.

Scott

3. Cope

Cope New Member

Private message sent :)