Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cover Art for EDM Track for beatport

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by kpaykov, Aug 15, 2014.

1. kpaykov

kpaykov New Member

I am looking for a person to help me design a Cover art for our EDM project. We will be releasing 2 tracks in the next few months and are looking for a person to help us with a cool modern design. I am also looking for a person to help us build a website. If you are interested please send me a sample of your stuff and the price that u would charge for such a project.
  2. Adzzy

Adzzy New Member

Well mate I might be able to help you out since I worked on a mates designs about 2-3 years back in which I made him a few EDM cd covers and a logo for his DJ name. I'll link you to my tumblr since I am still currently working on my website.

Since I'm new I'm not entirely sure I can post my tumblr so if the mods do remove it then I'll ask them if I am able to provide the link through PM instead.

So just give me a look and if its on the track of what you are looking for, I should be able to help you out there.