Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooking up beats Logo [new record label]

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by T Boris Snobworth, Mar 27, 2012.

1. T Boris Snobworth

T Boris Snobworth New Member

I'm in need of a designer to make the logo for my new and first music label [Cooking Up Beats]. The type of music I will be releasing is EDM. I will give you free reign on what to come up with. I'm guessing I my need one for my name as well [T Simpson] for things like DJ gigs [something I guess i should do but I don't at the moment] and for future releases. Please send me quotes and questions via PM please.

Below is included my own attempt I done many many years ago, please don't laugh at it I can just about draw a stick man. Before I forget you can check out my music by hitting the link in the signature.

cooking up beats logo.jpg
  2. T Boris Snobworth

One last thing, I don't know if this helps but the first release I am thinking of doing will be 'Ultimate flash'

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hey, I've emailed you about this. Cheers.
  4. 2jdesign

2jdesign New Member

Hi, this sounds like a fun project for our graphic design team. Feel free to contact me for a quote.

I can also then forward some examples of our work!
    T Boris Snobworth likes this.
  5. T Boris Snobworth

Thank you to everyone that has replied to my request. I will be making my final decision next Monday so please if your interested get in touch via PM.