Company brand - ring any bells?

beats88

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and hopefully offer up some advice. I've been working on a brand/logo for my candle making business and i've designed what i think is quite a quirky looking design (not bad for my first attempt using paint anyway!) but the more i look at it, the more i can't help but think it looks familiar and i can't for the life of me think of where/who's brand. I seem to think it looks like a stationary brand but as i've looked at it more and more, i can't figure out if it's just me or not!

I think it's the font, it looks very familiar and maybe the peacock print edging does as well? ahhhh can't think at all.

Anyway, any help appreciated! Please see uploaded design below. Thanks!

Attachments

• logo design.png
    logo design.png
    393.9 KB · Views: 28
Welcome to DF.

It may look familiar because this style of font/type is very popular at the moment and is used a lot on natural product packaging quite a bit so maybe that's what's making it look familiar to you.
You'll need to remember that it is almost impossible to come up with something truly unique even for a VERY experienced designer.

Personally I think that if this is your first attempt at such a thing then you should pat yourself on the back.

beats88 said:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and hopefully offer up some advice. I've been working on a brand/logo for my candle making business and i've designed what i think is quite a quirky looking design (not bad for my first attempt using paint anyway!) but the more i look at it, the more i can't help but think it looks familiar and i can't for the life of me think of where/who's brand. I seem to think it looks like a stationary brand but as i've looked at it more and more, i can't figure out if it's just me or not!

I think it's the font, it looks very familiar and maybe the peacock print edging does as well? ahhhh can't think at all.

Anyway, any help appreciated! Please see uploaded design below. Thanks!
My uncle has a printing press company may be he can help you.

Back