Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colour Calibration

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by Jordan, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I've got a spyder 3 elite (the one before the 4 :)), it's fine, if a bit time consuming. But don't bother with the express versions as they're very limited.

3. balders

balders Member

4. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

I have been looking at the x-rite eye one display 2 pro, spoilt for choice really! I have seen a few for around £100 what I am seeing this seems to be reasonable.

5. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

I haven't got one of these. I'm a bit lost to what that bit of hardware actually is?

6. balders

balders Member

They calibrate your monitor so it reproduces the colours accuratel so what you are seeing on screen is what get back from the printers. They normally just plug in a usb and you run them every few weeks.
    If you don't have one then I would recommend getting one.

7. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

basically it's a sensor that sees how accurate the screen is and then using software allows you to adjust it

8. balders

balders Member

Basically it sorts out your screen.

9. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

I'm presuming you can get different brans, so which would you recommend from experience anyone?
    Cheers

10. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Just won a eyeone display 2 off ebay £40 hopefully its all working as it should.

11. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Did it arrive yet Jordan?

12. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

I think its just arrived this morn. Will have a play around with when I get home. :D