Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clever advertising needed for print business

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by bogfrog, Oct 20, 2010.

1. bogfrog

bogfrog New Member

Hi :icon_smile:

I have recently started advertising on a DJ forum.

BOGFROG Graphic Design & Print? - Mobile Disco Directory Forum

Being a DJ myself I thought this would be an interesting route to go as I would love to design and print other DJ's promotional material.

I need to come up with a really interesting and different promotional campaign and need some advice.
    Rather than a price orientated can anyone think of anything really interesting i can do.

Something like a competition or poll etc. Something which will attract lots of attention?
    I have thought about giving away some DJ gear that I do not need but everyone else will want in exchange for :icon_confused:

I am normally very good at this but listening to a learn polish MP3 and after a 2 hour lesson earlier my brain is fried :icon_eek:

I am also newish to the commercial print industry so could do with a few marketing tips anyway :icon_wink: