• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Clear business cards..?

bigdave

Staff member
I need a printer to provide our new cards. 2 designs, 2 colours (pantone 485 & black) I don't want rounded corners but do want a level of transparency so when held up to the light the black txt is visible through the red. Any one able to help?

bigdave

Staff member
Sorry. Yeah plastic is the order of the day.

As a side thought, a malleable card could be interesting. Perhaps something similar to a really thick window sticker that will crumple up n spring back out again.

bigdave

Staff member
I've just had a really mental thought.. Glass cards encapsulated in plastic, so they can be shattered, crushed etc without making people bleed (my company is called bleed ink).

bigdave

Staff member
I was only thinking out loud with the glass thing. And to be honest, I don't have any interest in someone telling me my plastic cards will make dolphins cry. I want someone with the ability to produce them to the highest standard that's all.

Anagoge

You're right, mrp we have indeed had this conversation before. The conversation was against Berry because it is/was an irresponsible practice in today's world.

Levi

Staff member
(un)fortunately df rates highly in search results for a fair few design related queries.....

And once again I call for the lock the threads after x months and links restriction for new posters :)