Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More. complete redesign

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by chrisredding, Jul 29, 2010.

1. chrisredding

chrisredding New Member

I'd love to get your thoughts on the design and function of my site. It's been evolving for about 5 years now. And it's got more and more sophisticated, running in PHP from a mySQL backend. :: Visual Effects Supervisor & Flame Artist

Any feedback, very welcome.

2. Peter_su88

Peter_su88 Member

hi yes, i like simplicity.

it says you studied Graphic Design , but your a Visual Supervisor.

As a recent graduate myself, i'm interested in hearing do you feel you did the wrong degree? or did graphic design help you get into this?
  3. chrisredding

chrisredding New Member

Yeah, graphic design really helped. I mainly made pieces of motion graphics at college, and a few short films. So I was always interested in what I do now.

Thanks for the feedback on the site.

4. sweetums

sweetums Member

I agree that it's a very simple site and that it's easy to navigate which makes it perfect for what it is. I could probably navigate to anything I wanted to find in under 10 seconds so I don't think it could get much better from a user experience perspective. Sadly I'm not as advanced as you obviously are in php but from the bits and pieces that I do know, it looks like a very nice bit of coding as well *jealous face*
  5. I4Visual

I4Visual Member

Hi chris

Yes I love the design! It's simple, free of too much info and great pictures:)

I like the bikini one
  6. james.walters

james.walters Member

Nice! I really liked it as well! :)