• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Chocolate brand logo


Jimlad

Well-Known Member
#2
Hi Hailflex, welcome to the forum. Word of advice, some people are less inclined to lend their expertise when a new member hasn't lent their time participating in forum discussions and at least introduced and said a few words about themselves in the introduction section first. We like to help people we know a little bit more, rather than total strangers. Get involved in the forum, have fun, and get to know us a little and vice versa. Then you'll get very friendly and constructive feedback from the majority of our members on all sorts of future projects. Alternatively, if you're looking to hire a designer to take a look at your current design and develop it further for you, let us know and I'm sure you'll get lots of people offering their skills.
Now, back to your question.
What KIND of chocolate brand are you trying to create? There's a big difference in the messaging from the likes of M&Ms and Ferrero Roche, for example. Think about what you want to communicate. Your font and the King say "luxurious and expensive" to me, which is fine unless you're going to be making the latest product aimed for children's pockets.
 

Levi

Moderator
Staff member
#4
you want to name your chocolate 'to kiss' or 'to make out'.... strange choice of imagery for that....
from wiktionary:
küssen
  1. to kiss.  [quotations ▼]
  2. to make out.  [quotations ▼]
 
#5
Lol you guys are awesome! The tagline is supposed to be:
The Royalty Experience
I was having trouble using the logo with dark background... because the lines are too thin compared to the name. I guess if i keep white inside it will look good!
 
#6
hailflex said:
Lol you guys are awesome! The tagline is supposed to be:
The Royalty Experience
I was having trouble using the logo with dark background... because the lines are too thin compared to the name. I guess if i keep white inside it will look good!
Well, the lines can be made thicker, but the version with white inside looks better.
 

Hdsded

Junior Member
#7
Welcome to the forum and I like your work. But please use some bright colors or eye catching colors because you are going to use it for branding.
 
#11
Arianna said:
Welcome to the forum and I like your work. But please use some bright colors or eye catching colors because you are going to use it for branding.
Good work - But I disagree with the above. Yes you have to choose your colours carefully but the colours you use will be determined by what you want to say about your business, it's values and ethos as a whole.
There is no rule that says bright colours should always be used in branding. Branding is about communicating the message to your market :)
 
S

Sean Lee-Amies

Guest
#12
Just to add to iDesigns already well made point, branding should be about communicating a specific message, to one or more specific markets. I don't think simply adding bright colours is going to achieve that goal.
 

gcol90

Junior Member
#13
i don't get how a 'royalty experience' etc relates to kissing/küssen or whatever, but i dig how it looks on the mockups etc. nice job.
 
#20
gcol90 said:
i don't get how a 'royalty experience' etc relates to kissing/küssen or whatever, but i dig how it looks on the mockups etc. nice job.
I agree, how do the two match up? I wonder how you finally resolved this? What was the final product and how is the branding going? I would love to know, just out of curiosity.