Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cd artwork design needed........please help...

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by the session, Jan 5, 2010.

1. the session

the session New Member

we are a band called The Session from Coventry and we are looking for a new album cover, we are due to go into the studio and record 4 new songs to complete our new album titled "Stamp Out Reality" at the end of january....
    here is our facebook page:

if your interested please let me know

many thanks
  2. tim

tim Senior Member

ive heard of you guys...

mrp2049 would do the job good. he's kickass.
  3. cellar_door

cellar_door Member

Hi there.

I'd be interested in this as I've done lots of CD artwork and band photography in the past.

Do you have a budget in mind?
  4. the session

the session New Member

not really a budget as cheap as poss, we dont really earn from it its more of a hobby lol

let me know how much you charge and i will have to put it to the rest of the band..
  5. tim

tim Senior Member

wohhh good luck with that.
  6. matt

matt Member

Potentially interested, like everyone else though, will need money in exchange for my expertise and time.

Plenty of sleeve artwork (and videos if you're interested) here: Matt Simmonds' Work | Portfolio
  7. Calvin_T

Calvin_T Member

LOL don't really have a budget.

Don't really have time to work for cheap.
  8. the session

the session New Member

sorry didn't mean for you's to work for nowt , our budget is £150 i know its not alot but its all we have, as we've blew all our money on studio time :-(
  9. Calvin_T

Calvin_T Member

lol blatantly everyone just PM'd you after that post.