Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cartoonist needed ASAP

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by jamieclick, Jul 7, 2010.

1. jamieclick

jamieclick New Member

Hi there,

Need a cartoonist for a job I have on now.

I would rather a UK based cartoonist as there will/should be continuous work.

Would also prefer somebody willing to build a working relationship and pass web/graphic design our way.

This really is needed asap so please contact me below.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon,

2. Site Engine

Site Engine Member

Popped you a PM.
  3. The Art of Design

The Art of Design New Member

Hi Jamie,

If you are still in need, drop me an email and I'll see what I can do to help. We have an excellent illustrator here at The Art of Design. Let me know the kind of thing you're after.

4. sandrasalter

sandrasalter New Member

Hello Jamie,

Would love to be of assistance - You could check my blog for examples.. I'm quick, light, versatile.

Best of luck,
  5. GeckoCustoms

GeckoCustoms New Member

Evening Jamie,

If you still require a cartoonist, check out my website at Home - GECKO CUSTOMS.

6. JimmyTweed

JimmyTweed New Member

Hi Jamie,

I would love to assist you if you are still in need.

I have been producing storyboards, original and reistated cartoons for years.

I can adapt to most styles etc.

If you would like me to assist then please drop me an email JARTWEED@YAHOO.CO.UK

7. John Pimlott

John Pimlott New Member

Hi Jamie. I'm a cartoonist looking for work please see some of my work below John

Bcd.jpg scan0002ABC.jpg Wheelybin2.jpg Samples of John Pimlott's work
  8. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Great work John but thread started in 2010. I imagine the opportunity has passed :icon_smile: