Can i have feedback

Josella your work is wonderful no matter what anyone says i have learnt you never ever get anyone to critique your work, Why? because it can create low self esteem and the design just gets worse. in your case it's wonderful i could get top dollar for that in an art gallery here no doubt MAGNIFIQUE.

Wow. I wish people were that enthusiastic about my work. I might employ you Brian as a personal motivator. It doesn't matter if my work is irrelevant or there are typos or if a simple tweak would make it much better - you can just whisper in my ear how brilliant I am :)

Chris to me Typos are design. mistakes are design. everything around us is design. wether or not we allow people to say to us "it needs to be corrected" is a different story. i say leave it as is. Coca-Cola for example used to be green so Cola was Green. then they changed it to black and made a typo Coca-Coal why because the green stuff turned as black as coal. did anyone care about the typo, No. but then they paid someone to tell them they made a mistake and the black stuff should be called Cola. they listened and they learnt. this guy changed a typo into design.

that would be fantastic Josella. just remember that the right side of the design isn't weak you are the just using the 1/4 ratio :) (if you don't what that is let me know)

Are you been sarcastic young lady? Most people only know the fact that Coke was so named for it's very special ingredient in the past. :lol:

haha no i'm not being sarcastic brian! ha
To be honest now you've refreshed my mind, i have been told this by my lecturer- the story of coca cola! :p

i have an encyclopedic knowledge so motivation speaking and refreshing peoples mind comes naturally to me. which is why i became a tutor in the B.GD. Field.

Back