Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can any one tell me what these edge brushes are? illusrator/photoshop

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by andrew, Oct 8, 2009.

  1. andrew

    andrew New Member

    the boarder edges i reckon it's some sort of distressed border or maybe a illustrator brush, it prety much needs to be the exact one any help very much appreciated, thanks in advance.
  2. Hi Andy, firstly welcome to the forum :)

    second.. It looks to me like it was probably a pre-made border of some sort.. though you can get all sorts of brushes for Illustrator. Here's a link to a load of illustrator brushes.. one of them might help: Linkage
  3. blueocto

    blueocto Senior Member

    It maybe be completely custom and made in Photoshop as they developed the design; but good luck with the search nonethless!
  4. mrp2049

    mrp2049 Senior Member

    they dont look like brushes to me, they look like part of the design that has been roughed up.
  5. so many possibilities... LOL
  6. Tom Sound

    Tom Sound Active Member

    yeah the diagonal lines look like they're added over the top of an illustrator brush :)
  7. MikeButtery

    MikeButtery Member

    Figuring a font out is one thing, but brushes haha :)
    I would try deviantart??
  8. Kevin

    Kevin Senior Member

  9. glenwheeler

    glenwheeler Senior Member

Share This Page