Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bytewire - Website Review

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Bytewire, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Bytewire

Bytewire Junior Member

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get some feedback on my new company website: Bytewire « Website Design and Web Development in Chelmsford, Essex

The company is a website design company based in Chelmsford, Essex. At the moment I am aware that there are no pricing structure or any real push to get customers to purchase a website from us but we wanted to get the design in place before pushing this aspect of the website.

So what do you guys think? Would you buy a website from us?

Cheers

Elliot

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Elliot,

My first reaction is that your little robot character is very similar to the one they use over at SEOMoz.org. I think the typography in the main slider, alongside your character, needs some work, it lacks some interest and doesn't balance well against the large illustrations IMO.

Hope that helps as a starting bit of feedback :)
    Cheers, Greg

3. phiredesign

phiredesign Junior Member

I agree with Greg, the text seems a bit off balance. I do like it being bold, but I think perhaps a serif font my look better? Give it a try at least, see how it looks.

And i understand the headings and they are readable, but for some reason I would like to see them in a bolder color, not such a washed out gray.

Just my thoughts.