Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Business Logo Design needed ASAP!

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Ukhopper, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ukhopper

Ukhopper New Member

Hi Guys,

I need a business logo made for my new company 'AV80R'

I need the slogan 'Pilot Supplies' underneath.

I would like the 'AV80R' made to be in the style of runway/taxiway markings. To see what these look like please google it :)

Can anybody help ?!?!
  2. Why Not Creative

Why Not Creative New Member

business logo design

Hello UK hopper

I could help you, have you got more info and a budget in mind that you could email direct to me?

Email - and I'll get you a quote done.

3. NeonFizz

NeonFizz New Member

Hey there, I think I could do a great job of this. Not only could I work out a very cheap and affordable price for you, but I could get it done within 2 days maximum for you c:
    Contact me at and we can sort out some details c:
  4. PCGDesigns

PCGDesigns New Member

Did you get any help with this one?

I would be able to help out with this one, cheap reasonable and fast service.

Contact me below.
  5. david123

david123 New Member

A logo is a vital part of any business and it separates you from the pack, makes you memorable, and shows clients that you’re serious about your business. so a smart business owners should not avoid the basic tips while designing it. There are many online crowdsourcing logo designs websites that can help you to make a logo for your business.
  6. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Closing the thread, the request for work is 6 months old.
    hankscorpio likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.