• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Business Cards Printed

Hi guys,

Need to get some business cards printed up.

Litho print for 250 or 500 double sided business cards in cmyk onto 350gsm silk art board, matt laminated both sides

I have the artwork ready, need a resonably quick turnaround.

Rgds

Steve

nope, that was just what the local printers said they would do? I'm not a print expert, so as long as they look good I don't mind how there printed.

can you help?

Harry

neildigital said:
...but do you really need it, very un-eco friendly...
Selling your services well ;) But those are some pretty good prices! I might design me business cards just to take advantage of them haha.

Hi Studioeighty,

We can do 250 400g matt laminated business cards (both sides) for £29 + vat and 500 for £39 + vat.

I can send you some samples if you would like? 400g is a stronger more durable weight for cards and prooves really popular.

Delivery is included as well by the way

Thanks,

Sarah

Just so people get a feel of what we can offer, though I would respond to these posts!

We ship thousands of cards every week and 400gsm silk art board is the best stock for a quality and costs compromise. Litho printed full colour double sided with matt or gloss lamination costs would be 250@ £27 and 500 @ £37. All of our prices include delivery and VAT where applicable.

Delivery is usually 2 to 4 working days from artwork supply.

If you would like a free sample pack, please send me a message.