Business Card Crit

d_pipa

Looking for some feedbacks on my business card artworks before I get them printed.

83017992.jpg

21633431.jpg

Front: The background will be 100% black. But which black would be the best? (C=? Y=? M=? K=?)
Logo will be the spot UV.

Back: I am not sure if I should add Deaf symbol below in the corner? It is to clear up some confusion why I don't take calls.

An example of Deaf symbol:
23650984.jpg

Thanks,
Dean

0/0/0/100 is the best because it's less ink coverage. Doutbful people are going to know you are deaf by a symbol. It would be better to not even include a phone number.

You might want to update post #1 on WP. You don't want potential clients driven away by

Hello world!

Published on April 26th, 2011 1 lonely but appreciated comment »
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
- Continue reading Hello world!
This post is archived under Uncategorized.

Although not entirely design - the name seems a bit random, almost like when you can't get the hotmail address you want so you stick some numbers on?!

For me your logo reads 'ill 247'. I also think the typography could do with working into a bit more too.

I would leave off your phone number all together - I'm glad I read the second part of your post before I responded! I would add some cyan into your black to make it a bit stronger. Something like C-30 M-0 Y-0 K100 - I wouldn't worry about ink coverage...

Chris Lord said:
Although not entirely design - the name seems a bit random, almost like when you can't get the hotmail address you want so you stick some numbers on?!
Doesn't make sense to me?

And for the website, it is being under construction. I am not going to start my design work until everything is done. Thanks for the black details.

May take off the symbol, I think it spoils the artwork.

Anything else?

Thanks,
Dean

I would ask your printer what your black mix should be really, they will know best what mix will produce the best results on their equipment.

Back