Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brochure Holders Wanted

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by SZ design, Jan 22, 2011.

1. SZ design

SZ design New Member

Hi All

I have attached an image, I need a quote for 500 or 1000 of this style flyer/brochure holder. As you can see from photos it is a fairly big print job (attached). Cannot seem to find anyone who can take the entire job. It is a bit out of our regular printer's realm.

I would be supplying the design so if it was a template job if I can use the cut template will come print ready.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Arhiann

Arhiann Member

Is it a currugatedlaminate or is it printed on box folding board.
  3. SZ design

SZ design New Member

folding board, although as long as it is sturdy we would be happiest to consider other options.
  4. Arhiann

Arhiann Member

I really should proof read before clicking send - I look a little "special" on reading what I've written.

This would appear to be printed both sides, so how is that achieved; Is it folded and glued back on itself (FBB being single sided)?

Other than that I need to know the size. All I need is the size of the rectangle that this will sit inside; obviously this would be determined by the answer to the question above.
  5. SZ design

SZ design New Member

no it is printed single sided. then has a twisted and fold style cut on the holder. - Its heavy stuff for a Monday morning!

many thanks
  6. Arhiann

Arhiann Member

Yes, silly me - I can just make it out on the flat photo.

7. dan@greenshires

dan@greenshires New Member

I have sent you a PM,