Brand, illustrations, drawing and drawing in computer graphics.

Arti Zechetto

Hello. I would like to know your views on my situation.
Thank you. .......
Okay I'll start ...
in early March, I was looking for something that I like, what will be the profession of my life and I found a section like "Logo Design". I was very interested and began to look for information about this work. Having learned that I really wanted to do this, but all the time I can not move forward one thought: I do not know how to draw. Yes you say any designer should be able to draw, but I draw disgustingly. and this problem makes me stop and think whether I really will succeed? I have an imagination but sometimes it's hard to completely convey it on paper. I began to study computer graphics.
it's easier to draw in a computer because everything is built in proportions. I've seen many logos and I understand that I can create the same and even better :). But when I look at the illustrations, I understand that I can not create this:( and if the logo requires an illustration I can not make such a logo. Can I become a good logo designer without knowing how to draw illustrations? Thanks for the help
I appreciate your feedback!

I'm pretty sure that not all graphic designers can draw. It would certainly be a help if you can sketch your ideas, so maybe take a few courses
or do some tutorials? Most designers will either hire an illustrator or use stock if they have to, if they need something a bit more than basic shapes etc.
You will need to learn a vector app of some kind, such as Adobe Illustrator ideally.

Back