Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Box of treats

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by tbwcf, Nov 21, 2008.

1. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

As I'm currently undergoing one of those annoying struggles to find the best plugin solution for a particular job, but one which hopefully ends up in adding a excellent tool to add to my belt I thought it would be a good idea to share some of our little gems here are a couple of mine to kick things off....

LightWindow Demo (dulls out the current window to open a new one over the top ((without using the browser)) & is popup blocker safe)

chris erwin dot com - CRIR: Checkbox Radio Input Replacement (javascript & css to customise radio/check boxes in forms - this can't be done using css alone)

Pushup : Pushing up the web (provides a message when a browser is out of date with a link to upgrade - particuarily handy if your not supporting the bastard ie6)
  2. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

3. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

I know there's a few 'rounded corners' js codes around, has anyone got any experience of these/preferred versions?
  4. bluecube

bluecube Member

This is a nice little long as you bear in mind some users will have javascript disabled.