• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Book wrapper?


Junior Member
Hey, can someone tell me what the official name is for that small wraparound piece of card/paper for books? See attached photo for what I mean...

Would like to get some of my own printed in the near future. Cheers!



Tony Hardy

Have a word with Damon? (NCRPads.co.uk) He's up on all his printing, sure he'll be able to advise!