Bit of Flash work required

berry

I need some work to a bit of Flash.
Need a flash 'Room planner' that has been built into a website to appear in a separate pop up window - or something like that!

Anyone who can def do it, and do it fast and first time. All stuff supplied.

In what way do you need it to be flash Berry? Does it need to be interactive? Or just open the room planner in an SWF file? :) I might be able to knock in on the head for you today if you can give me some more info :)

chrismitchell said:
In what way do you need it to be flash Berry? Does it need to be interactive? Or just open the room planner in an SWF file? :) I might be able to knock in on the head for you today if you can give me some more info :)

It needs to be a javascript call to open in a specified window size????

Ok well the JS call is usually done from the website but if thats all it needs to be able to do then i can probably do this for you mate.. Is it needed for today?

Berry sorry to be a silly little git n all.. but why doesn't Eric make this instead? would mean just using nice JPGs / PNG's and coding the images to be links

Animate Panning Slideshow with jQuery | Build Internet!

all in jquery which isn't as browser specific as Flash :)

Just a thought :D

Sorry i was meant to forward this to Eric direct but thought I would run it by you first :D

Oh ok :) I just thought that I would ask :) its not a problem :) I happened upon this while searching for something else and thought it might make the job easier than screwing around with Flash :)

Berry couldn't you do this with an 'onclick' javascript that opens a new windows with set dimensions and loading a html page with the flash file on it? (assuming the flash file is already available and Chris hasn't sorted it)
something like the below (just ripped straight from golive code so messy as hell)

Code:
    <head>        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8" />        <meta name="generator" content="Adobe GoLive" />        <title>Untitled Page</title>        <csactions>            <csaction name="4d06230" class="Open Window" type="onevent" val0="file%20address" val1="" val2="100" val3="100" val4="true" val5="true" val6="true" val7="true" val8="true" val9="true" val10="true" urlparams="1"></csaction>        </csactions>        <csscriptdict import="import">            <script type="text/javascript" src="file:///C:/Users/Levi/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe%20GoLive/Settings9/JScripts/GlobalScripts/CSScriptLib.js"></script>        </csscriptdict>        <csactiondict>            <script type="text/javascript"><!--CSAct[/*CMP*/ '4d06230'] = new Array(CSOpenWindow,/*URL*/ 'file%20address','',100,100,true,true,true,true,true,true,true);// --></script>        </csactiondict>    </head>    <body>        <p onclick="CSAction(new Array(/*CMP*/'4d06230'));return CSClickReturn()" csclick="4d06230"></p>

I thought that too Levi :) I dunno if Eric has completed the flash one to work :) i've not heard back yet :)

I only know of it as I used that basis for my very first website to open new images from thumbs, then I found a nice shiny litebox script I could understand :)

You could use a litebox type script to, I know of atleast 2 which can take flash/swf files, although I think a pop up could be better here.

chrismitchell said:
I thought that too Levi :) I dunno if Eric has completed the flash one to work :) i've not heard back yet :)

Don't ask me I only own the company!
I'll chase Eric to see where he is ( notice how I said 'whre he is " not 'where we are!")

Well Berry from my last email to him it seems to be all working now thanks to the code I gave him :) at least thats the impression I got from his email :)

I'm here if you need any other help Berry :) happy to assist :)

LOL :) no worries mate :) If he's not managed to do it let me know and I'll make the J-Query one for you :) (just supply me with static images for each part and i'll make the rest :)

Back