Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Before and after

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by LemonPromotions, Oct 20, 2008.

1. LemonPromotions

LemonPromotions Junior Member

Probably not something I should be proud of as I am sure its not the "design" way but I do really like the series from Before & After magazine - if I get stuck in that deep grey non creative fuzz they are great inspiration and have kick started me on a few ocassions.

Design a pocket-size brochure - this one in particular was a great help when looking for a unique approach for a restaurants flyers.

2. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

I've not seen that before but I'll be sure to take a look.

Thanks for this.

3. LemonPromotions

LemonPromotions Junior Member

4. idoblogs

idoblogs Junior Member

Go ahead and be proud - you're a researcher and every professional in any field is a researcher. If you aren't looking for inspiration, you're lazy, so more power to you!

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks for sharing those links LemonPromotions, took a quick look a few of the free PDF's on Before & After, they all looked pretty comprehensive and nicely presented. Do they just have free ones to download now and again? (as I noticed subscription for them is $24/£15 by PDF)

Welcome to Design Forums by the way!
    Thanks, Greg