Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

banner html

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by becki, Mar 26, 2009.

1. becki

becki New Member

Hi all, Im sorry if this is posted in the wrong bit,

I am creating a banner in photoshop for a website template.
    I Save my banner into html and images. this gives me a html and links it to my jpeg banner or gif

I am working with a lady who keeps asking for the correct html to upload to a website server.
    I am trying to explain she needs to upload the jpeg onto a server to get the html, but the website template
    only allows html. so does this mean i Need to upload the jpeg to a server?

How do I send the html?

Am I being the one who is wrong here? I am trying to explain the jpeg needs uploading but all they are concerned about is the html..

if so where can I upload my images and get a html for it? without any adverts on the banners, for example not photobucket.

I hope I am making sense, as this is getting quite fustrating for me

Please help asap. thanks

2. andyd8

andyd8 Member

I don't totally understand but if its a banner for an existing website then you'll need to alter the image tags in the html so that it uses your new gif/jpeg.

If its a html template you have made then you can give them/upload the html you have and place the image in a relative folder to the page.

Does this make sense?

If I've got it wrong you might need to be more specific or provide examples.

Andy.