Ball Manipulation

Simplex

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place! I'm new!

So I was looking for constructive criticism on this design. Thanks a bunch guys.

I don't know if you are super anti-promotion, but if any of you use YouTube. Drop me a sub comment or message, thanks! www.youtube.com/user/CreationsBySimplex

Nz7bpU0.png

Welcome to the forum, Simplex.

It might help people comment on your work if they have a little more context as to what it's for. To me it's the inside of a cricket ball, but I don't know why it's there or what the message is. Did you create the ball in 3D? Is it a photo you got from Google and you gave it a background? Is it showing us a new type of ball to be advertised? So far the only message is: Ball.

Also, people are more likely to comment and click your links after you've introduced yourself to everyone.

Jimlad said:
Welcome to the forum, Simplex.

It might help people comment on your work if they have a little more context as to what it's for. To me it's the inside of a cricket ball, but I don't know why it's there or what the message is. Did you create the ball in 3D? Is it a photo you got from Google and you gave it a background? Is it showing us a new type of ball to be advertised? So far the only message is: Ball.

Also, people are more likely to comment and click your links after you've introduced yourself to everyone.
It's simply a photomanipulation! Just wanted cnc on it really, I'll check out that 'introduced'section soon!

Back