Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backlink Checker Tool Required

Discussion in 'SEO, Social Media & Online Marketing Forum:' started by michael403, Jul 1, 2013.

1. michael403

michael403 New Member

Hi all!
    Can anyone please recommend a good backlink checker tool that provides complete backlink data of the websites without paid service?

2. Russell

Russell Member

If it's for a site you own then try Majestic SEOs reports, you can connect it up to Webmaster tools to verify its your site and then get loads of useful data including full back links. If it isn't your site I think you'll struggle to find a service that isn't paid for, though you could subscribe for a month and cancel if it's something you would n't use regularly.

3. Janifar

Janifar Member

You may try with the ahrefs.com for backlink checker and site explorer. It'll help to find the details of your backlink.The tool can show links including new and internal, linking domains, anchors, and best pages of a domain.

4. shelly watson

shelly watson New Member

I prefer ahrefs.com, very effective tool for backlink checking.

Janifar likes this.
  5. alecgregory

alecgregory New Member

I recommend ahrefs too. It's a paid account but, of course, there is a free account as well, with limited results though.

6. Leticia Wren

Leticia Wren New Member

you can try smallseotools for checking backlinks. it is a great site with free features.