Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi R8

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by nickio15, Aug 9, 2010.

1. nickio15

nickio15 Member

This is a personal project focusing on the Audi R8. I presented the final image as a wallpaper which will be available for download shortly. Within this piece I have used various brushes and pen tool techniques to master this composition.

I would love to know your thoughts as ever. Your feedback means a lot to me.

Thanks in advance!![​IMG]
  2. Esh

Esh Member

Sweet. I'm a mega R8 fan, even though I'll never have enough to own one. I'd say you've done it justice. :icon_biggrin:
  3. Noli

Noli New Member

That look great, love the green colour, it fits very well :icon_smile:
  4. nickio15

nickio15 Member

Thanks for the comments guys!
  5. Peter_su88

Peter_su88 Member

I'm a car enthusiast and i like it. but not too sure bout the grass like stuff underneath it
  6. heybyrne

heybyrne Member

Very Alienware! lol I love it :D
  7. SparkCreative

SparkCreative Member

Really like the car, hate the background. Something starker, with no bouncy balls, maybe on black would be better - big R8 ghosted behind. The image and style of the car don't match the background. Not sure about the diagonal stripe over the top of the car either.
  8. nickio15

nickio15 Member

cool, thanks everyone for your comments. I guess its very much a case of taste with this one.