Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Art Materials

Discussion in 'Illustration Forum:' started by thisnorthernboy, Jan 19, 2016.

1. I wrote a little blog post about the materials that are currently scattered across my desk…

His Art Materials
  2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I have a clicky technical pencil and stack of paper that I use everyday. My desk is surrounded by other materials and equipment that make it look like I'm a serious designer but that unfortunately isn't the case :p
    thisnorthernboy likes this.
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I've got white boards and some non permanent markers for notes/ideas/to do lists... save the trees and all that :)

Most of my stuff is in cupbards or drawers until I need them..well apart from the pc stuff thats all set up and ready
  4. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

I have a white board and marker (of course) drilled into the top of my door; for notes, brainstorms, and rough sketches and ideas that pop into my mind at stupid o'clock (AM) in the early hours of the morning.
    Apart from that my main tools are loads of random pieces of A4 paper and a pen (not pencil).
    & my iMac of course with Wacom tablet.
    thisnorthernboy likes this.
  5. You sound more organised than me.
  6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

you haven't seen the state of my cupboards lol... actually they're not that bad I know roughly which cupboard has what in it at the very least