Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appy ever after?

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by clarke creative, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a good app on the mac app store for freelancers, where i can store time spent, deadlines, projects and ideally something that will open up on startup to remind me whats going on?

Failing that anyone know of a programme etc.. from outside the world of apple that will basically do what i am after?

2. djb

djb Member

I don’t bother with the “proper” apps, but just use stickies instead. However when my screen started overflowing with stickies I switched to a programme called Evernote which is essentially a sticky holding application. It’s ruddy brilliant if you like making checklists of things you need to do and can’t be bothered doing it properly! A combination of having a To-Do list, a note (with checklists for projects) for each client and iCal for reminders seems to work for me.

But then again, interested too if there’s anything else out there a little more advanced than this!
  3. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

sounds like you need to learn either excel or pages (depending whether you have iwork or office).
  4. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

I use a freeware/shareware programme for timing jobs called Work-timer. If you want to print out you have to pay but it was very cheap.