Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone able to take this job on?

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by bigdave, May 2, 2013.

1. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

Boss, I completely understand if you decide to move this to to the tenders & services page....

We were contacted today by a 'charity' requesting a quote for a job they wanted doing. They've tried Vistaprint but the website wasn't working so are looking at alternatives. Thus far the best price they claim to have been quoted is £100 and have promised if we can beat it we'll get "THE JOB"....

Design, print and delivery of the following:

250 business cards x 4 names (4/4)
    1000 A5 flyers (4/4)

Oh shit! did someone actually just die laughing?....
  2. Edge

Edge Active Member

Did you get the job then ? :icon_smile:
  3. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I cannot beat that price, (shocking I know). But I'll do the job. £100 worth of the job anyway....
  4. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

Funnily enough I could match £100...just but not worth it for the few quid I'd make. So it's a "No" from me (said in best Simon Cowell voice). If it is print only and they can stretch to £150 then I'll do it.
  5. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

I've already told em I'd want over double that. Somehow managed to end the call with them asking for a banner printing quote!!