Anybody knows How to achieve this effect in Illustrator/Photoshop?

Johny bravo

Tried version.PNG 170226155235_Arabesque_Logo.jpg I really need to know how to achieve this effect in Illustrator/Photoshop. I tried outer glow in Illustrator but it doesn't match.
I am talking about those white circle on the text.
I also attached my tried version
Tried version.PNG

Just the light bulbs?

In Photoshop (I don't know Illustrator I'm afraid) you could draw a white circle, then duplicate the layer it's in & apply some Gaussian blur from the filter menu to the copy. Put the crisp one on top of the blurred on and then copy and place on the letters at regular intervals.

This was a quick experiment using the technique i described in the post above. I actually made the 'bulb' a bit large, but it illustrates the idea. As per the original I also added a light grey outline to the letters using the stroke effect in the Layer Style menu & a little lens flair too.

Attachments

• fAIRGROUND SIGN EXPERIMENT.jpg
    fAIRGROUND SIGN EXPERIMENT.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 5
Glancing at it again, I don't think it's as complicated as I made it before. They're just white circles with a feathered edge.

In Photoshop I would draw a circle with the Elliptical Marquee Tool & then go to Select>Modify>Feather & finally fill the selection in white with the Paint Bucket.

Attachments

• fAIRGROUND SIGN EXPERIMENT2.jpg
    fAIRGROUND SIGN EXPERIMENT2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
Back