Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody identify this font?

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by ednuttall, Jun 9, 2014.

1. ednuttall

ednuttall New Member

Anyone know this font?

Screen Shot 2014-06-09 at 15.30.54.jpg
  2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

A good way to identify fonts like this is open them in photoshop and change to pure black and white.

Then upload to whatthefont, or whatfontis

Actually, just did it - and it didn't find it... fat lot of help that is...
  3. ednuttall

ednuttall New Member

Haha yeah, already tried them!

Forums are now my last resort, I'm currently drawing it in.. But knowing the font would just make life easier for me.
  4. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's two fonts - the "R" doesn't have any disconnect, where the "d" and "e" do.

Sorry I can't help any further.
  5. ednuttall

ednuttall New Member

Not a problem, think I have come across this font/fonts before and not known what they are.. Not to worry, I have drawn it out now anyways.

Thanks for your help though
  6. @GCarlD

@GCarlD Well-Known Member

It is the same font. Some fonts choose the most visually appropriate letters to have 'disconnects,' whiles others have total consistency with all letters. It depends on the design. You probably don't need to do this as you have already drawn it out but, if you don't get an answer from forums, as a very last time consuming resort, you can try browsing through dafont, obviously by narrowing down your search via the font's aesthetics.
  7. ednuttall

ednuttall New Member

Tried also, I feel like I'm trying to solve a crime when I'm trying to find a font.

Some are left unsolved though.. and drawing it in is the last resort :(