Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any one good with ajax or familiar with prestashop?

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by bentzak, Jan 11, 2011.

1. bentzak

bentzak Senior Member

Hi

happy new year,

I have been using prestashop to build this online shop, the problem is that its an absolute mission to change stuff if ur not that clued up on code!

If u have a look here,

Necklaces - Revy Rocks

u can see that it wont clear the float so that the products that are different sizes fit together smoothly, i tried clear in the css but that didnt work, i figured i need to put it so that it clears the float every 4 products, after lots of searching through tpl files i think i have found the snippet of code where this needs to go, but i think its ajax, i certainly dont understand it anyway!

Code:
    <li class="ajax_block_product {if $smarty.foreach.homeFeaturedProducts.first}first_item{elseif $smarty.foreach.homeFeaturedProducts.last}last_item{else}item{/if} {if $smarty.foreach.homeFeaturedProducts.iteration%$nbItemsPerLine == 0}last_item_of_line{elseif $smarty.foreach.homeFeaturedProducts.iteration%$nbItemsPerLine == 1}first_item_of_line{/if} {if $smarty.foreach.homeFeaturedProducts.iteration > ($smarty.foreach.homeFeaturedProducts.total - ($smarty.foreach.homeFeaturedProducts.total % $nbItemsPerLine))}last_line{/if}">
    Cheers for any help u might be able to give me!!! much aprieciated!

Zak

2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I see, Prestashop uses Smarty template engine and its markup is just a disgrace. I worked with it myself on a project I would recommend it to no one. It's utter horrible to work with IMO.

I assume you got the problem fixed looking at the website ?

3. PrintingUK

PrintingUK Junior Member

Used that myself, its ok and i beleive free, but lacks flexability , search on Google Prestoshop help and that will give you some answers;-) better off with cubecart imo