Any Good Managed Hosting Companies?

bsugar

Hiya All,

Wondered if anyone knows a good managed hosting company. I'm with a dedicated host at the moment.

I'm looking for someone who can handle all migrating, set up and maintenance of my clients sites. Things like setting up control panel, accounts quotas, disk space , emails, etc.

I am new to web design and I have found that since setting up my reseller account I am spending too much time having to sort out teething issues with migration, emails and general setting up of accounts. I don't have any time to design anything as a result.

My host offers some support but its quite terrible and you will be on the text chat all night trying to solve just one issue. I need more support than they offer.

If there is anyone on the forum who is good with email set up please get in touch. I'm going a bit nuts!!

I am new to web design and I have found that since setting up my reseller account I am spending too much time having to sort out teething issues with migration, emails and general setting up of accounts. I don't have any time to design anything as a result.

This is exactly what we found so we ditched any ideas of reselling and now ask customers to purchase their own (suitable) web hosting. If they want help with emails etc then it is extra because it is extra work. Even then we tend to point people in the direction of Google Apps for Business to handle everything else.

Back