American Football Outfit Redesign

Hi everyone,

I'm a student and currently looking for critisism on our american football outfit to see if anyone could come up with a redesign of our outfit.. Because i don't like it that much and i think either end of this year or next year we need to start ordering new outfits..

I'm no Graphic designer but i hope someone on here could help me out, see pictures attached.
Main colours are Yellow and Black with Dark Blue

Redesign of American football Jersey both Away and Home
Redesign of American football Helmet ( Currently matt black with a Sticker on the side)

A little bit about our team: Our team is based and originated in The Netherlands and we became champions of the Netherlands in 2016 form division 1 and moved on to make our start this sunday in the Premier league of the Netherlands. Although we have a good team our club number is low about 100 members.. Thats why i'm looking for a graphic designer or multiple who can get creative and help us out.

Thank you for your time and skills!

Attachments

• 12071231_414795175311648_198507775_n.jpg
    12071231_414795175311648_198507775_n.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Website-logo1.png
    Website-logo1.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 11
Thats not how it works on this forum I'm afraid....
We are mostly professionals on here so do this for a living and like to get paid for it because you know minor things like bills and food...
Now we don't mind helping out by giving feedback on your ideas etc but because of the above we don't do anything more than that without it being a proper contract...

Back