Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amateur advice

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by Moose, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Moose

Moose New Member

Ok, so I basically have no idea what I'm doing. I'm using photoshop to try and create a flier for a night I'm organizing. I know from reading around the forum photoshop is not the tool to use, but please still answer my question if you can. I have used two images, maximised their contrast, reduced their threshold, and set them against a black background. All looks good when I create the single image, but after I save, close, and re open there are straight white lines around the two seperate images. I try to blot them out using the brush tool but it creates greyish lines on the outer edges of the brush. Does anyone know what I mean and how to fix it? Do I need to upload an image somewhere and link it to here to show what i mean? Pls help!
  2. sthomas

sthomas Member

Could you upload a jpeg of the image?
  3. CTL Designs

CTL Designs Member

Hi Moose,

Your more than welcome to send the file across to me and i will take a look for you. You have my email.
  4. Moose

Moose New Member

Hi Chris,

Don't worry, you've sorted it for me already! This thread was from before we got things moving, was just keepin options open!

Cheers, Matt