Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AipTek MyNote Premium

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by Renniks, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Anyone used one of these? Opinions? :)

Not much else to ask really, I'm looking at getting a cheap item to get used to graphic tablets, and dont see the point getting a cheaper wacom (to the intuos3 A5) to only upgrade later, so something that has other uses such as built in memory / write on the paper and it transfers to computer sounds like quite a nice addon.

2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Nice device there but if I was to spend that much money why not just save a little more cash and get a decent graphics tablet. I have an Intuos 3 A4 with air brush and pen, it works a treat however it was £250

3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

and the AipTek is only around £90, which is a HUGE difference :D haha

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

You can pick up a Wacom Graphire A6 tablet on eBay for £15ish look there first.
    I still use mine and it's a good n.

5. charles

charles Senior Member

I have an Aiptek at work, It's great for the money!

Good pressure sensitivity and no delay or driver probs.

6. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Cheers :)

Just assumed buying a wacom (which are usually £50-100 for bottom end) wouldnt be worth the money as it will be useless when I buy the a5 intuos

7. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

damn :) one of these on ebay at the moment with carry case etc. for £40 + £15 postage

damn housing agency not paying me my money yet.