Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice Please?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by KellyHutchinson, Apr 19, 2011.

  1. KellyHutchinson

    KellyHutchinson New Member

    Hi, I am looking to achieve a funny 'hall of mirrors' type effect with an image. I need to use a picture of a fat person and turn them skinny in an unrealistic comedic way with as few steps and as simply as possible. I have been using the liquify tool (opposite to bloat) to move in the centre of the image but it hasn't achieved quite the funny 'hall of mirrors' effect I am looking for. Any help would be really appreciated thank you! :)
  2. Paul Murray

    Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

    I'd personally just keep playing around with the liquify tool, though you could try warping the image a bit using the warp tool. I believe you can find it through Edit > Transform > Warp (though I'm going from memory so it may be wrong). It basically adds a mesh over the image and you can pull points around to deform the layer.

    Mastering the liquify tool is probably your best bet though.
  3. KellyHutchinson

    KellyHutchinson New Member

    Thank you! The warp tool is what achieved the right effect in the end :)
  4. Paul Murray

    Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

    You're welcome :)

Share This Page