Advice on logo creation.

inferno-prime

Hello

I am building a website for gaming. I am not a graphic designer but do have an interest in the field.

I went to another forum for advice on my first design but I guess I was kinda offended by their one of the responses. Anyway getting off topic I want to know how to tell if its good enough to use and not something that would be laughed at.

Any tips ?

hankscorpio

Staff member
Criticism and cynical responses need to be taken on board - put on a thick cardigan, as you need to protect yourself.

Don't ever think that these negative criticisms are off the cuff remarks and designed to cut you down. These remarks are to help you improve.

What use would it be if everyone just said "It looks great! Well done - no changes required - run with it!!!"?

RedLion

Hello

I am building a website for gaming. I am not a graphic designer but do have an interest in the field.

I went to another forum for advice on my first design but I guess I was kinda offended by their one of the responses. Anyway getting off topic I want to know how to tell if its good enough to use and not something that would be laughed at.

Any tips ?
We can't really help you if we don't have any material on which we could give some feedback.