Adobe Programs???

newtothis

I'm catching up with design have a new mac just missing the programs ie illustrator,indesign,photoshop etc how do i get them without paying a fortune??

cheers

Hi there,

If you are a student you can invest in student additions which are generally much cheaper, or if you have a friend/family member who is a student ask them to buy it on your behalf and then buy them a drink. :icon_cheers:

Alternatively you can upgrade from earlier versions of the software, if you have any, which can work out much cheaper too.

Hope this helps!

Worth it

If I can give you one piece of advice... wear sunscreen... er I mean buy a legit copy. I would invest in one of the 'Creative Suite' bundles rather than buying one or two packages stand-alone, it will be a hell of a lot cheaper in the long run.

Another bit of advice - contact your local Business Link and see if there are any local grants or loans in place for purchasing business equipment (this often includes software). In the past I have been able to get up to 50% funding - obviously you need to be already trading or a new business start-up to access funds.

Don't think about the initial outlay, imagine how much you will get paid from the great stuff you end up producing.

Tom

If you do a quick google search you can get some very good prices. I have just purchased the full version of cs4 design premium for £800 not the usual £1500!

How come… Well there are a few uk companies that have a branch or two located in the states. hence the L.A. zip code on the senders details. Works just fine on the new uk iMac sitting in my house.

Back