Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adobe Programs???

Discussion in 'Adobe Forum:' started by newtothis, Sep 2, 2009.

1. newtothis

newtothis New Member

I'm catching up with design have a new mac just missing the programs ie illustrator,indesign,photoshop etc how do i get them without paying a fortune??

cheers

2. Hi there,

If you are a student you can invest in student additions which are generally much cheaper, or if you have a friend/family member who is a student ask them to buy it on your behalf and then buy them a drink. :icon_cheers:

Alternatively you can upgrade from earlier versions of the software, if you have any, which can work out much cheaper too.

Hope this helps!

3. jamjar

jamjar New Member

Worth it

If I can give you one piece of advice... wear sunscreen... er I mean buy a legit copy. I would invest in one of the 'Creative Suite' bundles rather than buying one or two packages stand-alone, it will be a hell of a lot cheaper in the long run.

Another bit of advice - contact your local Business Link and see if there are any local grants or loans in place for purchasing business equipment (this often includes software). In the past I have been able to get up to 50% funding - obviously you need to be already trading or a new business start-up to access funds.

Don't think about the initial outlay, imagine how much you will get paid from the great stuff you end up producing.

Tom

4. If you do a quick google search you can get some very good prices. I have just purchased the full version of cs4 design premium for £800 not the usual £1500!

How come… Well there are a few uk companies that have a branch or two located in the states. hence the L.A. zip code on the senders details. Works just fine on the new uk iMac sitting in my house.